LEON AND THEA KOERNER UNIVERSITY CENTRE (FORMERLY UBC FACULTY CLUB)

6331 Crescent Road, UBC Campus, Vancouver

Cornelia Hahn Oberlander 1957

John Lantzius & Associates 1964

The Faculty Club was originally built with a donation from Leon and Thea Koerner, provding a social center for university faculty in a peaceful setting with views to both the ocean and local mountains. The garden features terraces with tables and chairs surrounding a series of gracefully sculpted pools and lawns. This photo shows the original entrance design.

Click here to view on Google™ Maps