DEVONIAN HARBOUR PARK

1929 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC

Dan Matsushita Associates Landscape Architects & Bill Livingstone 1973

Vaughan Landscape Planning & Design Ltd. 2002

The original park was created with the support of a $600,000 grant from the Devonian Foundation. And the 2002 renovation included a plaza next to the pond, native re-vegetation at the edge of Lost Lagoon, and new park space on the site of the former Chilco bus loop. This was executed in collaboration ND Lea Consultants to compliment their design for the causeway into Stanley Park, and reconstruction of the two pedestrian overpasses.

Click here to view on Google™ Maps