1401 Rockland Avenue, Victoria, BC

G.K. Maclean – 1911, Robert Savery – 1959

Government House and its gardens were reconstructed in 1959, after a devastating fire destroyed the 1903 Francis Rattenbury and Samuel McClure structure. Since then, the gardens have continued to evolve with the active involvement of a succession of lieutenant governors and many volunteers. The 36 acre site now includes an orchard, an herb garden, a duck pond, a Victorian Rose garden and a Garry Oak woodland.

Click here to view on Google™ Maps